Marketing and Branding
We will analyze the current branding and identify how the destination’s goods and services are perceived.
We will implement a distinctive and authentic brand that will embrace their community.
We help our clients develop the “personality” of the brand.
We will develop and implement strategies which consist of all points of contact to create the brand experience.
We will integrate the message in all advertising, collateral, logos and events.
Always keeping in mind our target audience.
We will utilize message and mediums that will encourage and or persuade our target market to increase consumption.
We will develop a media plan specific to the needs and budgets of the destination.
We will design the complete camping and place advertisement.
We will actively seek out sponsorship in sports, arts, entertainment or causes within the strategic plan.
We will implement support elements to sponsored events to increase brand recognition and stay on message.
Our objective is to build and manage relationships with those who influence the media. Some of the tools we utilize are press releases, social media, blogs and press kits which are distributed to the media to generate interest from the press. As well as brochures, newsletters, videos and annual reports.
- We take into account the essentials of the brand.
- Identify the target market.
- Develop the event model.
- Integrate public relations, sponsorship and marketing strategies for greater exposure.
- We will integrate the message in all advertising, collateral, logos and events.
- Execute a post event analysis to gauge the return on investment.
Trade Show Marketing
Due to our extensive experience in the industry we will recommend trade shows, sales missions and expositions that are most suitable for our clients and targeted to our main market. These can include local, national and international shows. We execute a pre and post strategy including e-blasts, displays, collateral, giveaways and incorporate social media, public relations and advertising strategy.
We can coordinate media and trade familiarization trips from local, regional, national and international markets.
Community Involvement and Training
- Residents and businesses.
- We set up programs for the community training and recognition.
- Coordinate with neighboring communities and organizations for cooperative opportunities.
Our unique approach to sales and marketing management include, but are not be limited to the following:
- Assistance in the development of each property’s monthly sales (quarterly), activity plan, enabling revenue management to implement optional pricing strategies to achieve the highest REVPAR
- Review of all market segments and costs related to each segment. Recommend measurable actions by segment to enhance existing market segments and develop new revenue producing markets.
- Thorough analysis of each salesperson’s goals, accounts, and corresponding production.
- Recruitment of key sales managers with strong business relationships in key market segments.
- Competition analysis and current Revenue per available room (REV PAR),and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Assure that the sales team is trained in effective Salesmanship and up-selling techniques through the proper usage of sales scripts.
- Development and implementation of local Public Relations Plans to improve the local and national reputation of the hotel.
- Establishing proprietary sales processes that enable team members to achieve stellar results and performance.
- Instituting an aggressive approach to increasing market share through understanding the competition, pricing, analyzing penetration of market segments and implementing measurable sales activity to improve revenues.
- Analyze current brand affiliation to assure that the brand matches the hotel’s market.
- Development and implementation of marketing programs to support key market segments.
- Emphasis on developing a strategic plan to capture targeted competitive customers to the hotel.
- Establish creative customer loyalty mechanism to maintain the existing customer base while attracting new customers.
- Work with travel suppliers to create joint programs to attract new market segments.
- Establish a market action plan for both Rooms, and Food and Beverage sales with specific goals.
- Analyze and update the World Wide Web site and Global Distribution Strategy (GDS) based on the redefined positioning Strategy of the hotel.
Contact us today to discuss your marketing game plan!